◎ Working Theory
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a microneedling device that utilizes radiofrequency energy to remodel and contour the face and body via subdermal adipose remodeling. This fractional treatment penetrates deep into the skin and fat for a smoother and sleeker appearance. Morpheus8 can be combined with PRP for optimal results!
Morpheus8's tiny pins deliver Radiofrequency Energy into the face or body. This heating results in coagulation of the tissue that is in direct contact with the pins. Fractional coagulation promotes remodeling, while untreated tissue between the pins promotes faster healing. Morpheus8 treatment triggers the skin’s natural healing response to promote skin tightening and lifting.
◎ Treatment tips
12 Pins： With a smaller lattice tip of 12 gold coated micro pins.It is the ideal solution for targeting small, hard to reach tissue areas.
24 Pins： Subdermal and dermal remodelling of small hard to reach areas. It's for periorbital area, forehead, inner arms, face and neck.
40 Pins： Subdermal and dermal remodelling of larger body areas. It's for abdomen, thighs, and buttocks through fractional coagulation and sub necrotic bulk heating.
◎ What are the Features of Morpheus8?
1.Delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, heating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
2.Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Facial handle for smaller treatment areas, Body handle for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
3.Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (12 pin, 24 pin, 40 pin, nano chip). Deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm–7mm).
◎ What are the benefits of Morpheus8?
1. Aging Skin: Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin that often occur with age.
2. Acne Scars: Morpheus8 is effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars by promoting collagen remodeling and skin resurfacing.
3. Uneven Skin Texture and Tone: Minimize pore size, reducing roughness, and enhancing overall skin quality.
4. Sun Damaged Skin: Reverse pigmentation irregularities and rough skin.
5. Loose or Sagging Skin: Tighten and lift sagging skin, particularly in areas like the cheeks, jowls, jawline, and neck.
6. Facial Contouring: Subtle facial contouring by defining and sculpting areas such as the jawline and chin.
7. Stretch Marks or Cellulite: Promote collagen remodeling and skin tightening. Treatment can be customized to address specific concerns in different areas of the face and body.
◎ FAQ about Morpheus8
1. What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing that stimulates collagen production. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. There is little to no damage to the dermis and this procedure provides an extremely uniform effect.
2. What Areas Can Be Treated?
Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck, as well as the abdomen which is beneficial for tightening loose skin with underlying fatty tissue.
3. How Many Treatments Will I need?
Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
4. How Quickly Will I See Results?
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
5. What Is the Benefit of Fractionated Energy?
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
6. Can Anyone Use Morpheus8?
The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is common with other resurfacing methods.
7. What Is The Benefit of RF Energy?
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled manner to revitalize the collagen. This treatment helps to improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
8. Can This Be Used In Combination With Other Treatments?
Yes, Morpheus8 can be combined with PRP for optimal results.
9. When Can I put Make-up On After Treatment?
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
10. What Kind of Post Procedure Care Is Required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
◎ Treatment handles
◎ Treatment before and after
◎ Product Display
◎ Company Introduction