◎ Working Theory
Facial muscle stimulator Working theory
Non-surgical Facial treatment-MFFACE Vline Face ccombines 3 technologies together, including Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), Electromagnetic Technology (EMT) and radiofrequency (RF). The EMS and EMT technology can release high-intensity pulse magnetic which can stimulate the muscles, and make the muscle contract selectively, thus lifting and tightening the face. While RF heat energy can heat the dermis and increase collagen to restore skin elasticity and remove wrinkles.
Vline Face is a revolution in facial treatments. Synchronized heat energy output and strong pulsed magnetic technology to stimulate facial muscles and tighten the skin.The end result is less wrinkles and more lift naturally without needles.Finally, Vline Face treats full face in only 20-minutes.
Vline Face produces muscle contraction. Electrical stimulation targets the depolarization of motor nerves, which causes associated muscles to contract. In vline face treatment, the pulse patterns of muscle contraction alternate between forehead or cheek muscle engagement, or both. For the forehead, the frontalis muscle is targeted. For the cheek, three muscles, the zygomaticus major, zygomaticus minor, and risorius muscles are targeted. A single vline face treatment produces approximately 75,000 electrical pulses that trigger muscle contractions. This is accomplished over about 20 minutes.
Synchronized radiofrequency resurfaces and smoothes the skin by heating the dermis and increasing levels of collagen and elastin fibers. Strong pulsed magnetic technology restores and lifts facial tissues by selectively contracting muscles and increasing the density and quality of muscle structures. Clinical studies show an average 26%* increase in collagen, double the amount of elastin in tissues, and a 30%* increase in resting muscle tone. Synchronized heat energy output and strong pulsed magnetic technology reduce wrinkles by 37%* and lift them by 23%.
◎ Facial muscle stimulator Functions
1. Tightens fascia and increases elasticity.
2. Energizes the frontalis muscle (when relaxed) to enhance the support of the whole face.
3. Improves overall skin texture
4. Plumps up the skin and lifts the contours of the face.
5. Reduce head and eye wrinkles
6. Lifting eyebrows, enlarging eyes, deepening eye contours
7. Supports the inner and outer apple muscles and improves wrinkles.
8. Reposition of soft tissues in the lower and middle face
9. Plumping up the middle face and cheeks, lifting the corners of the mouth.
10. Double chin reduction and jawline contouring
◎ EMS face lifting Features
1. A full face anti-age treatment—remove forehead lines, reduce crow’s feet and lift apple cheeks.
2. 3 technologies in one machine—EMS+EMT+RF to anti-aging and stone facial muscles.
3. Pain-free& needle-free& non-invasive—totally safe and no fillers, help you to lift and tighten the skin.
4. 20 minutes only for one session—short treatment time but effective results.
5. Versatile operation modes and adjustable energy levels — personalize the machine to cater to individual preferences and skin conditions.
◎ Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does MF-FACE actually work?
By stimulating these areas, MF-FACE can enhance tone, definition, and firmness of the skin to effectively lift and tighten across the deeper layers of the face. Studies have shown an average 37% reduction in wrinkles, 30% increase in facial muscle tone, and 23% lifting effect.
2. Will I feel pain during the MF-FACE treatment?
There is no need to apply anesthetic cream or take painkillers during the treatment. Basically, there is no special pain, only a little muscle pulling and warmth.
3. Will MF-FACE increase wrinkles?
Due to our age, muscle tone decreases with muscle loss and muscles become weak to support the fat and skin on the face. The muscles need to work harder to contract themselves to prevent skin fat from sagging (e.g. contracting the forehead muscles to prevent the eyebrows from sagging), resulting in increased wrinkles over time. Therefore, MF-face does not increase wrinkles, but rather increases muscle tension, making the muscles stronger and less self-contracting, relaxing the muscles and reducing wrinkles.
4. How long does an MF-FACE treatment last?
One MF-FACE treatment lasts for approximately 20 minutes. During the treatment you can expect to feel a facial muscle massage with a warming sensation.
5. Is MF-face the same as a facelift?
MF-face is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional facelift but not a substitute. With a surgical facelift, the underlying muscles and skin is lifted, and excess tissue is removed. MFface can be a good option for patients desiring more natural-looking improvement without the pain, risks, and downtime of surgery.
6. What are the side effects of MF-face?
Some common side effects of the MF-FACE treatment are a warm sensation and pinkness in the skin, but these effects will resolve on their own. There's no need for any recovery time, and patients can return to their activities of choice right away.
7. Does MF-face have long term effects?
The results of MF-face are not permanent. They can last for as long as a year, so you'll need more treatments to keep seeing the results. It's true that MF-face can stimulate the production of collagen (research shows that radiofrequency can do that), and it can also tone the facial muscles, but these effects won't last
8. How many MF-face treatments needed?
Minimally, we recommend 4 times per year, but ideally you receive an MF-FACE treatment every 1-2 months in the maintenance phase. This consistent treatment will help continue to build lift of the facial muscles, increase collagen, and tone your face while reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
◎ EMS face lifting Before and After
◎ Product display
◎ Company Introduction