◎ Working Theory
Pelvic floor stimulator working theory
The "Magic Chair" pelvic floor muscle stimulator technology is quite different from the traditional treatment of urinary incontinence. By utilizing revolutionary technology "HIEMT" high-intensity focused electromagnetic field, it provides accelerated muscle stimulation to the pelvic floor area. It stimulates motor neurons to control the pelvic floor muscles, and triggers the body's natural production process to generate new muscle fibers and proteins, which further strengthens the pelvic floor muscles and the urinary system.
About Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence refers to the loss of bladder control or involuntary leakage of urine. Body aging, childbirth, menopause and many other factors may cause incontinence. This problem might be result from weak pelvic floor muscles, because pelvic floor muscles play an significant role in supporting pelvic organs and controlling continence.
Here are 3 different kinds of urinary incontinence:
1. Stress incontinence: it happens when there is exerted pressure on the bladder which can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising.
2. Urge incontinence: it refers to the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently.
3. Mixed incontinence: it is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence.
1. 28min treatment = 12,000 Kegel exercises, a comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
2. Pelvic floor & back & neck & waist care, restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
3. Suitable for men and women, remain fully clothed during a treatment.
4. 10 intensity levels adjustable, you may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
5. Safe and reliable, non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
1. Improve sexual sensitivity and function
2. Prevent and treat stress incontinence
3. Postpartum vaginal care
4. Strengthen pectineus and coccygeus
5. Increase blood flow and nerve function to the pelvic floor
6. Increase vaginal wall thickness and lubrication after menopause
◎ Product Display
◎ Before and After
◎ Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is EMS Chair?
EMS Chair is a breakthrough treatment for incontinence and confidence, which takes unique technology of high magnetic pulse to stimulate the pelvic floor area. It provides those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive and safe treatment. EMS Chair is intended to provide absolutely non-invasive electromagnetic stimulation of pelvic floor musculature, in order to rehabilitate weak pelvic muscles and restorate of neuromuscular control for the treatment of male and female urinary incontinence.
2. What does EMS Chair Treat?
EMS Chair takes the incredible technology that effectively treats both the symptoms and causes of stress incontinence.
Stress incontinence which normally caused by a weakness in the pelvic floor muscles is common in both postnatal women and women who are either going through, or have gone through the menopause.
3. Who is The Right Candidate For EMS Chair?
• Do you leak or dribble urine when you laugh, cough, jump, sneeze or engage in sports activities?
• Do you have to go to the toilet often?
• Have you refrained from intimate life in the last months out of fear of insecurity?
If the answer is "yes", you are probably suffering from urinary incontinence.
4. How does EMS Chair work?
EMS Chair utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation while fully clothed. A single ems session brings thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions which helps re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients without any effort. Scientific research says that 95% of treated clients got significant improvement in their quality of life.
5. How long does the treatment take?
Treatment with EMS Chair takes about 30 minutes per session. For one session, the EMS Chair delivers the equivalent of about 12,000 Kegel exercises, bringing incredible results. 2 Sessions a week for 3 weeks is recommended, but it may various for different clients depends on her condition and goals.
6. How fast will I see results from EMS Chair treatments?
You may see improvement after just a single session. though it is more common to experience obvious result after the second or third treatment session.
7. Is the Treatment Painful?
No, it is not painful. EMS Chair is such a fantastic treatment that doesn't bring any pain or discomfort although you may experience a little tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during the treatment. You can recover daily activities immediately after the treatment.
◎ Company Introduction